Saturday, January 2, 2010

Chritstmas Recap

This year Christmas came and went by so fast its hard to think that it is 2010 already!

Christmas this year was full of fun and lots of family! We all met at John's parents for dinner. John and I both had to work so our kids had a blast playing with their cousins that they don't get to see very often.

When John and I got there they were ready to open presents. Grandma and Grandpa S. had a gift for each of our kids so they got to open them. Katie got a Barbie Dream house! In her words "my dream came true this is all I ever wanted it was my wish!"

Aaron got a piano that is all decked out with all kinds of tricks and it has a microphone that you can sing along with the songs and you can record what you sing and then play it back. Zach got a bunch of teck deck things so they were all very happy and it wasn't even Christmas yet.

Christmas morning was a blast now that all 3 of our kids are old enough to know what Christmas really is and now they all love to open gifts on there own. In other words flying paper!

After we cleaned up and had some breakfast we headed out to visit John's Mem and Pep. My mom made all of my kids scarfs to match their coats and Aaron couldn't wait to put his on so he wore his out that morning.

We had a nice visit with the Normandin's and then finished our day at John's parents house. The kids got to open even more gifts. Aaron got a bunch of tools and couldn't wait to put them on his belt.

The day was very busy but it is so nice to do things as a family. We had a great day but it is hard to be away from my family. We got the best gift ever having my mom on the mend and Cancer free.
I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and a great new year!

No comments: