Thursday, June 24, 2010

Zach's Baseball Season


This was Zach's first year playing baseball and he did great. He was the youngest on his team but he kept up with the rest of the boys.

Somehow they couldn't find a coach for his team so John being a great dad stepped in so with his little free time he coached team Walmart.

Zach has grown over the last 8 weeks he has been playing has picked up the game quickly. He has played many different positions, but has asked to pitch all season so in the last game John let him have his shot and he did great!

He pitched the last inning and held them off to win the game! They made it to the playoffs and Zach got to be starting pitcher. They played a good game but lost so that is the end of the season. We had a fun time watching Zach learn and grow over such a sort time. Great job Zach!!

1 comment:

Susie, Pily, Marcia, and Guizella said...

Zach looks so good in his baseball outfit!! I love the color!!
I am also glad you guys went on such a fun vacation to NY last week. You take really good pictures!!!

It was so nice to see your mom when she and your dad and grandma came over to be at Zach's baptism!! I loved hearing her testimony the Sunday she was at church with us.

I am thinking about you a lot.

May I and my mom come and visit you sometime this week? I will call you tomorrow.

love ya,

Susie