Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Getting Ready For Halloween

The last few holidays we have been slacking in putting up decorations so I wanted to be on the ball this year so we started early with our Halloween decorating.

We don't have much but we have a great time working together to get everything up.

My mom gave me a few of the wall pictures from when I was a kid a while back and my kids seem to have as much fun deciding where to put them up as I did when I was a kid.

Zach and Katie did a good job with our blow up decorations.

Aaron has a good time just being able to help in any way he can.

The kids came up with this picture idea wanting to hang the spider and act scared. We had a fun time working together to get our house ready for Halloween! Can't wait to get our pumpkins now!

No comments: