Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Morning

We were blessed with tired children so we were able to sleep in until 7:30 Christmas morning.

The kids had a blast opening their gifts and everyone got what they wanted. Katie got a huge stuffed dog.

Aaron got a remote control car.

Zach got his long wanted DS game system and 4 games to go along with it.

The kids each gave each other gifts and Katie loved the ring that Zach gave her!

I wanted to give Katie a dress up box full of clothes and accessories but needed to have a place for all the things so I called on my father in law and he gave my old toy box a make over and it looks awesome. Katie has put all of her dolls in it along with just about everything else she got for Christmas so I think it will work out better than I was hoping. We had a wonderful Christmas spending time together playing with every one's new toys.

1 comment:

Bouchizzle said...

That clothes box looks awesome! I can't believe how much your kids have grown up. SO glad you had a nice Christmas day ... and I hope you guys are feeling better!!