Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fall Yard Clean Up

We are so busy on Saturday's with soccer we had to put off our yard work to Sunday but we all helped out and we got our work done quickly.


  The kids helped with raking the leaves and had a blast doing with the work.
 I was given 2 lilac bushes for my birthday a couple weeks ago so we planted those as well.

 I pitched in and mowed the lawn so John could get help Zach with planting my plants.
 
 The kids got a pile of leaves on the grass so they could jump into it.

It was a cool fall day but the sun was out and we all worked together to get our work done quickly.  The kids love the fall and it was a nice break from our busy weekends to just play in the yard together.

1 comment:

The Pullan Family said...

I love that picture of Katie, perfect timing! Miss you guys tons.