Thursday, March 21, 2013

Snowy Spring Day

 This weeks snow storm came on the first day of Spring not a good way to start the new season.   Its just my luck that John is out of town for work and I was left home to clean up the snow alone this time. Katie was nice enough to come out and clean off the car for me and she kept checking on me to make sure I didn't need anything, what a nice girl she is.
 I always go out and help John but he is the one who uses the snow blower so this time having to do the whole thing myself was pretty tough.  It took me about 1 1/2 hours to just snow blow the driveway.  I was 90% done when I noticed that is was getting harder to push the snow blower and I kept getting stuck and couldn't figure out why. So I had Katie hold down the handle and I looked down and saw this.....
  I guess I broke a pin and only one side was spinning.  I ended up having to shovel the rest which wasn't to much but then I had to go back over the driveway and scrape it so I could get my car out before it froze over and that took me another 1 1/2 hours.
 
Once I was done it started snowing again so I got the car to the top of the driveway walked back down and looked up to see that it was all covered in snow again, (are you kidding me is all I could say at that point).  I can't wait for Spring to show up I hope it comes soon!!

No comments: