Thursday, October 17, 2013

Happy Homecoming

When we drove up to my house all our kids were outside waiting for us.
 They were all very excited to see us just as much as we were to see them.
  I think Susan was the most excited to see her kids.
 We were all excited to be out of the car so it was nice to be able to sit outside and have some dinner together as a family.


 Both Aaron and John got cool shirts from PEI.
I brought Katie an Anne doll, every little girl needs one so it was an easy choice. 
 
 Zach collects key chains so it was easy for me to find him a cool one from the Island.
 Susan and I wanted to get something for dad since he watched our kids for us so we brought him 10 Lbs of potato chips, which he loves so I think we nailed it.
It was such a nice evening sitting together and playing with the kids. Even though it was a wonderful trip and we had so much fun it was really nice to be home with my kids and husband.

No comments: